2/12/2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made Valentine treat boxes for my friend's daughters this weekend!



I die-cut a popcorn box from Regal Rose cardstock. Then I die-cut a window on the front side, and heat-embossed the Cupid and the circle of hearts in white. I added a red heart coated with Glossy Accent to the center of the circle and finished off with mini pom-poms around the rims.

I know these are super-girly (maybe too girly for their ages), but I hope they like them!


Stamp: p.s. I Love You, Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Whisper White,
Window Sheet (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:
Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories:
Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies (Stampin' Up!), Punch (Word Window, Modern Label, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - Stampin' Up!), Die-namics Inside & out Stitched Rounded Square STAX (My Favorite Things), Embossing Powder (White - Hero Arts), Glossy Acctents (Ranger), Pom Poms (5 mm White - Creatology), Dimentionals (Stampin' Up!)

12 comments:

  1. Love this! So sweet with the little pom-poms the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are wonderful!! She's going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl can never be too old for girly on Valentine's Day, Hideko!!! LOve that pink... but the pom-poms are the crowning touch - okay, maybe the chocolate!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. never too girly, love the cute cherubs and the fun pom poms :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I don't think it's possible to be too girly when it contains candy! These are adorable! Love the clear window and pom-poms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and adorable and you can never be too girly x Love those fun mini pom poms and such a unique and lovely idea for your friend's daughters x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, Hideko, very girly. She will love them! What a great idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what fun treat boxes you have created.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm sure the girls loved them, Hideko! The girlier the better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable Hideko!! I think girls of ANY age would love to receive these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your popcorn Valentine boxes are adorable, Hideko. Your little friends are going to LOVE their boxes and the candy treats inside:-) I loved the regal rose cardstock for your boxes and all your fun embellishments. TFS my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these...so fun and cute too!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!